vendredi 25 janvier 2008

Day Five

After spending the entire morning sending cv's, Angelo and I went to the west end to find some clothes...of course, i had my coat in mind...so i went to Zara to try it again, and it wasn't 170£ like i said but 170€ which makes it 119£...Angelo said it looked nice but then at the uniqlo next door, i found a dope but more classic coat for 50£...after a couple more stores where Angelo tried on some suits (he just got a job at Cisco...yeah congrats to him..no !!! not the dru hill guy but the computer company so he needs suits...), he told me "you know, nothing will match the happiness of putting on your Zara coat every morning..." that was so stoopid that it convinced me to buy it so we went to 4 different Zara's but they were sold out, i felt like someone was puttin me through a test to see if i really wanted it...but now, I GOT IT !!! who's the flyest dude in LDN now??? ME !!! hahahahhahahahah

while on Regent street, i remember that my sister took a pic of the street in the early 90's and it was probably my first photography shock...just perfect...so i tried to take my version of it but it kinda sucks...

hébergement gratuit de photos & vidéos avec www.photomania.com

Then on the tube back to the flat, i turned my head and saw this !

hébergement gratuit de photos & vidéos avec www.photomania.com

Just when i forgot about this midget, he comes hunting me all the way in LDN !!! yurk !!!

2 commentaires:

Unknown a dit…

hey, i didn't realise that you liked my photo so much - don't even know where it is now... i want to see the bloody coat !!

Julie a dit…

I wanna see a picture of you with the trench on!!... you fashion addict...