samedi 26 janvier 2008

Day Six

Nothing much today. It was the last day of sales in most places and i didn't feel like being in the busy crowd so i just took a walk around the Marylebone neighbourhood...a thought popped up in my mind...we tend to underestimate the roadsigns differences when we're here cuz i almost got hit by cars and buses a half a dozen times and that...

hébergement gratuit de photos & vidéos avec www.photomania.com

saved my life many times...plus it's always cool to have a road telling you that you look right...haha

so tonight, Angelo, Claudine, Marissa and I went out...In England, Smokes are 5,50£ a pack which is crazy. Plus when i wanted to buy a pack today, dude asked for my ID...i fronted on that of course. Since i'm a grown ass man, i don't need to be monitored like a kid...so my italian cookmate took me to this place on Edgware Road where they sell malboro light packs for 3£ only...named Zam Zam Market...

hébergement gratuit de photos & vidéos avec www.photomania.com

I'm gonna miss my dunhill menthol but until i completely stop smoking (soon hopefully), i think imma stick to the cheap malboro light's...from there, we took the bus and met this group of teenage girls singin in the back...it was funny cuz they looked 16 but sang all the 90's hip hop party anthems like "Insane in the brain" or "Baby got back"... they had weird tribal paintings on their face so i made them pose for me...they were super nice to accept...

hébergement gratuit de photos & vidéos avec www.photomania.com


Then we went to this super dope pizza place next to Tottenham where they have great pizza's for 4£ only which is a mind blowing deal in LDN...so to all the people who will come to visit me, we'll hit that spot for sure...the rest of the night was just lame...your typical "what are we doing now?" "let's go to that place..." "oh no let's try another one..."...well, we all had a huge L printed on our forehead...Tomorrow should be better...

Aucun commentaire: