lundi 21 janvier 2008

Day One

Ok so my dear friend Palina picked me and my heavy suitcases at 10am, considering i watched the giants defeat the packers until 5 in the morn, you have a ruff idea of how fresh i looked...
she took me straight to the eurostar gate which was super kind of her since she only made a back and forth trip from her place to drop me off...
ok this eurostar trip might have been the second worse after the one from Disneyland where the coaches were filled with 80% of kids runnin all over the place...
i ended up next to an asian guy who took of his shoes and whistled the songs he was listening to...me and some other dude gave him the "what a fuck" look but he didn't seem to get our point...
so i took a short nap...woke up in the channel...dude had fell asleep and had his head next to my shoulder but i didn't feel like punching him in front of everyone...
got to LDN and it felt super weird to end up in St Pancras when for the past 2 years and 12 trips, it was Waterloo...fortunately, my friend Angelo picked me up and helped me out with the lugages...

Angelo
hébergement gratuit de photos & vidéos avec www.photomania.com


man, it was so heavy that i wondered if some chinese kid named Chang didn't end up in my suitcase so he could illegally immigrate in the UK...
Ever since it's raining (not really a surprise tho), i spent the rest of the day gettin a sim card (my temporary number is +44.79.42.52.04.65) and openin a bank account at HSBC...and that's about it for now...

Westside view of Balcombe street
hébergement gratuit de photos & vidéos avec www.photomania.com

Eastside view of Balcombe street
hébergement gratuit de photos & vidéos avec www.photomania.com

2 commentaires:

Aixela a dit…

Trop bien le blog sur ta nouvelle expérience!! Longue journée pour toi chéri!!! Continue à nous donner des news!! Gros bisous

SeeDreeks a dit…

Trankilou le blog !
je mets le lien sur le mien direct.

Finalement je vais avoir plus de news de toi à Londres que de toi à Paris ??!! ah ah ha !

Aller on se capte bientôt là-bas ou ici !

Peace