mardi 22 janvier 2008

Day Two

Things i saw when i woke up...For a second i thought i was not in LDN but in Montmartre with a nice view of the top of Le Sacré Coeur...

hébergement gratuit de photos & vidéos avec www.photomania.com

then i thought i was outterspace cuz when i looked up and i saw Mars...

hébergement gratuit de photos & vidéos avec www.photomania.com

..and looked down and saw some kind of moon sand...

hébergement gratuit de photos & vidéos avec www.photomania.com

Anyway, since my friends are fancy, they have a very cool maid who comes in every week to clean...so i had to leave the flat for 45 mins...so i decided to go for a run in Regent's park...but after a couple of kms i got....lost...
took me about 20 mins to figure out my way back...
aiight, imma go downtown now cuz i still need to find my coat, buy another hoodie to replace the one i got stolen at the july broken vibes and some food cuz it's my turn to cook tonight...

1 commentaire:

Palina a dit…

Plutôt poétique ta façon de décrire ce que tu vois...
Je suis contente d'avoir de tes news mais j'aimerais bien voir des photo de toi quand même!

J'suis honorée de voir mon prénom sur ton blog (je sais, il m'en faut pas bcp!) mais comme ça je me dis que tu ne nous oublies pas!

Ils te plaisent les albums (photos et CD)??

Bisou "My Pretty Magic D'"