lundi 4 février 2008

Day Fifteen

Just arrived in London...I had a great time in Paris...I guess whenever you're away from something or someone precious, you tend to appreciate these moments better...
So after watching an amazing superbowl (congrats to the Giants !!! at least they're compensating for the Knicks wackness), i went straight to the eurostar station...and here's my last view of Paris this morning...

hébergement gratuit de photos & vidéos avec www.photomania.com

then as soon as the train started, i put cinematic orchestra last album "ma fleur"...i just remember telling myself that it was the perfect soundtrack for what i was seeing and feeling at the moment and then i passed out while dude in front of me was already snoring...maybe i snored too...as long as i don't drool all over me next to a cute girl like when i got back from Toronto in 1998, i'm fine...Anyway, when i woke up, we were already in LDN...imma try to stay awake until tonight so i'll get back on a rhythm...so redbull, diet coke, tea maybe italian coffee are on the menu...

Aucun commentaire: