vendredi 1 février 2008

Day Twelve (Drine's Takeover)

Here's what my friend Sandrine wrote concerning my statement about Dorset Square in the Day Ten entry :

Right..not that anyone cares but I think I should clarify a few points: Steph and I are not fantasizing about the fact that Dorset Square was the set for Princess Sarah - this is the TRUTH based on the following FACTS:
- Princess Sarah's school was literally 2 minutes away from a lovely 19th Train station. Check this out - next to Dorset Square is....19th centry Marylebone train Station
- Princess Sarah's room had a view on a square and she used to ride her poney around it(yes, she was that rich!)...hello..Dorset Square?!!!!
- Then when her father died and she turned from rich protegee at her school to poor servant she had to go to a small and slightly dingy market and get all the food for the other students which was about 10 minutes walk from the school...that's Church street market.

Are these pure coincidences? I don't think so....

hébergement gratuit de photos & vidéos avec www.photomania.com

Aucun commentaire: