mercredi 6 février 2008

Day Seventeen

Today I feel like I'm in an episode of Prison Break. Everyone left with their keys so i cannot go out without being stuck outside...and of course there was nothing to eat and i couldn't go to Tesco to buy some food...
Fortunately, when everything is down, when you feel like you're gonna die starving....Here comes the rescue !!!

hébergement gratuit de photos & vidéos avec www.photomania.com

I know these are not the Korean noodles i cherrish (My sister took the 5 packs left at my parents...grrrrrrrrr) but still ask any asian person about instant noodles and they will tell you that they saved their starving asses at least 10 times in their lives...It saved mine today...

1 commentaire:

Unknown a dit…

There were 4 packs - not 5... And they are delicious :-)

Hello from Dookie from the Toon - we are going to a music session at 11am !