jeudi 28 février 2008

Day Thirty Nine

Nothing special in the day time...then in the evening, Drine came over for dinner and we went to East Village, a new club in Old Street...I tend to think that i spend way too much time in the east side of town...Giles Peterson was spinnin' his usual great set of tunes and the place was very nice and chill.
I was having a drink when all of a sudden, someone tapped my shoulder...i turn around and this girl asked me "are you french?"..."humm yes".."je te connais, tu organisais broken vibes au djoon!"...the world is waaaay to small..
did i ever tell you the story of Virginie??? well basically the story is...my dear Cindy gave me this TV producer contact in London, he said his daughter got a friend in the music industry...we met up, after 5 minutes we realised we knew one person in common in the music biz..weird already..then while we were leaving she told me she comes from this tiny town near Paris and i was like "oh i went there once at my classmate's birthday, her name is marjorie"...and of course, she knew marjorie...
talking bout how small the world is...it's scary !!!

Ok so ever since i can't post pics anymore, imma post vids...That's Kenna performing on David Letterman's with Skateboard P on the drums and Chase Chad on keys...I LOVE THIS TUNE !!!

1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit…

Bah justement je matais cette vidéo hier !
J'aime beaucoup, j'ai pas encore écouté l'album de Kenna, Tuyen me l'a conseillé. ++