mardi 12 février 2008

Day Twenty Three

Today was really pleasant..My good friend Tuyen was in town for work...it's always good to have friends from Paris around, it's like having a piece of home with you. Especially with Tuyen since she moved in my former flat.

hébergement gratuit de photos & vidéos avec www.photomania.com

She works in events and was visiting this huge exhibition at Earl's Court. She brought a couple of goodies including this...

hébergement gratuit de photos & vidéos avec www.photomania.com

It looked really intriguing to us but i guess we'll have to wait until someone gets close to death to see how it really works...we went to Jen's café for lunch, had some dim sum and pearl juice, then went shopping at Uniqlo...she got some great deals on jeans...20 for 40£...see London is expensive but you can always manage to get gear for great prices...
but better than a great price, i got this...

hébergement gratuit de photos & vidéos avec www.photomania.com

Mac G4 in great (physical) condition for......FREE !!! hahaha
Steph's agency were gettin rid of a couple of computers and i got the only working mac...
best case, everything works fine and it's powerful enough to handle all my music shit...worst case, it's not powerful enough, i sell it and invite my friends for dinner...

2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

If the mac is a G4 800, I have the same at home and I'm hustling with it since 2000 !

Newjacker

Anonyme a dit…

Damned, I understand why Tutu doesn't answer to my e-mail. I would to go in japan restaurant with her this week.

Sinon du tout bon pour ton Mac !!

++