vendredi 1 février 2008

Day Twelve (Daft Punk remix)

So before i left, i had to take a good tourist shot as a proof to my parents that i'm really in London...After all i could be in Lille, they'd never know...but see to my mom, what counts is the number of sightseeing spot for tourists like her...so i tried my best...

hébergement gratuit de photos & vidéos avec www.photomania.com

and i went from that to this...the magnificent desert streets of Lognes by night... I often miss them...

hébergement gratuit de photos & vidéos avec www.photomania.com

I just arrived after 30mins of tube+2h30 of eurostar+1h12 of subway...it felt good to see my parents and even better since they had prepared me a nice meal...
Now imma head to bed since i already have tons of things to do tomorrow morning...

1 commentaire:

alicia a dit…

but you know ..
You "will always belong to MLV"

i mean, that's what you tee says ...